Développement des affaires
We're searching for a motivated B2B Sales/Staffing Consultant
Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go? Are you confident that you could sell a pen to a pencil factory? If you answered yes to the above questions,
As a part of our sales team, you'll interface with both clients and candidates for our Staffing division. This is a 360 degree role that involves vast client development and candidate attraction. To be successful, you'll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation from your very first day
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans
- Flexible working environment and daytime hours
- Young, dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that's open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
From the very start, you’ll need to create your qualified book of business through cold calling, utilizing relationships you bring to the business, more cold calling, driving the territory and knocking on doors, etc! You’ll need to have drive, tenacity and grit in this role.
Nous sommes désolés, vous ne pouvez procéder en ce moment.
Prière de ressayer plus tard, merci.
Connectez-vous, ou inscrivez-vous, et appliquez en même temps!